The Friborg Organ Academy Foundation is exiting to offer an Organ funding for the talented and motivated students at the Fribourg University of Music in Switzerland.
This award is designed for those candidates who want to take part in one of the following degrees: Bachelor, Master, and Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) for the academic year 2020/21.
Course Level: Bachelor, Master, Certificate of Advanced Studies(CAS)
Award: 5000 CHF/year
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply for a grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor, Master, and Certificate of Advanced Studies will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous degree from a recorgnized university.
How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, applicants need to take admission in Bachelor, Master, and Certificate of Advanced Studies degree program. After that, they should download the application form and for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Please complete the enclosed application form which should be sent with your CV and a covering letter, copy of academic degrees, copy of ID and three letters of recommendation to Académie d’Orgue de Fribourg, Rue des Alpes 7, CH 1700 Fribourg, Switzerland or by mail to email@example.com
- Admission Requirements: Please apply for admission at HEMU – Site de Fribourg: firstname.lastname@example.org – www.hemu.ch (Entrance exam: April 6, 2020)
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide an award amount of 5000 CHF/year. The successful candidate will also be invited to play a concert.