Company Type: Non-profit Size: 200+ Employees
Company Name: Canadian Government Industry: BPO
Here you can search and find your choice position which is matching with your capacity and latency. We are not an employment agency but we are working refer by the biggest job portal company. It`s a totally free job provider company we do not take any charge to apply for your chosen position.
$47,729 – $140,700 a year
Jobs located in various communities across the Nunavut Territory, sucbout Inuit recruitment
Closing date: N/A
- Successful candidates may be eligible for staff housing and the reimbursement of relocation costs.
- Isolated Post Allowances (Northern Allowance) range from $19,000 to $31,000, which is based on if the employee has dependents or is occupying staff housing.
- Vacation Travel Assistance is provided twice a year for each eligible member of the household.
At the Government of Canada, we believe a great career combines passion with skill, includes challenging opportunities, takes place in a welcoming work environment and maintains a positive work-life balance.
The Government of Canada is committed to building a representative public service and has numerous career opportunities to meet the interests of Nunavut Inuit.
This process is designed to staff a variety of positions. Career opportunities in Nunavut include:
- Office Administration (Clerical, Administrative support, etc.)
- Project and Program Management
- Environmental (Enforcement, Technical, Scientific, etc.)
- Human Resources
- Business and Finance
- Executive and Management
- Law and Legal support
- Policy Analysts and Advisors